How to Get to Ocean Park from Tsim Tsa Tsui
• Take MTR TST to Admiralty Station – Tsuen Wan Line – 1 stop – 5 minutes
• Take Exit B2 and turn left upon exit. You will see the Ocean Park ticket booth outside MTR Admiralty Station
• I suggest you buy the Ocean Park ticket from this ticket booth including a roundtrip bus ticket. Ignore the touts at all cost. Bus 629 to will take your to Ocean Park directly. Bus ride is around 20-30 minutes. Tickets are also available at the main Entrance at Ocean Park.
• We took the same route back to the MTR Admiralty station through Bus 629. It worked for us. We didn’t get lost. 😀
Ocean Park Entrance: Adult – $280; Children (4-11 years old) – $140.00
Roundtrip Bus: Adult – $10.60; Children $5.30
First Bus: 9:00AM
Last Bus: 4:00PM
Interval: every 10mins
• Please take note that there are items that they don’t allow inside: food, dangerous items, just to name a few.
• Maps are available at the entrance. You’ll find shows and schedules in the maps. Available in English and Chinese languages. These are also available on their website.
• The park is divided into two: The Summit and The Waterpark. Both can be reached by either the cable car or the Ocean Express. You must try both.
The summit : mostly nature-related
The Waterfront: mostly fairs and rides. more food stalls
• Pack light and wear comfortable shoes and clothes. On both occasions that I was there, my bag strained my right shoulder. The next time I visit the park, I’ll bring a backpack. Lesson learned.
• Expect a LOT of people. Expect LONG lines. So rank the rides you’d like to try. It’s impossible to try all rides in one day. Sometimes, you’d end up lining up for an hour.
• I never got the chance to watch the show at The Summit at night (7PM I think). I heard it’s great.
• If you’re fine with fastfood, you can probably set aside $100 for the day for your lunch, snacks and water. Other dining options are also available. Refer to the park map.
For more information, you can visit their website here.
Here are some of the pictures I took.